Who May Nominate:
To nominate an IMA member, please send their name, contact information, and a brief statement on why you are nominating them to email@example.com for the nominations committee to review.
To self-nominate, please use the nomination form provided below.
- Candidates must be individuals employed by or under contract to provide services on behalf of a corporate member, or be an approved representative of a university member, in good standing.
- Candidates must support IMA’s mission to promote the use of the metal magnesium in material selection and encourage innovative applications of the versatile metal.
- Candidates must be able to recognize conflicts of interest and be capable of working collaboratively to advance IMA goals and strategic objectives.
- Candidates should have the ability to travel and attend in-person board meetings at international locations at no cost to IMA.
- Desired qualifications for IMA Board members include:
- History of active engagement with IMA committees, conference attendance, providing presentations to the membership, or sponsorship support
- Be a senior leader or department head who has significant decision-making authority and ability to influence resource allocation or material selection within their organization
- IMA seeks to have diversity of viewpoints, industry segments, and geographic regions represented on the board.
Nomination Deadline: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 11:59 PM EDT.
Questions? Please contact IMA Executive Vice President Lee Helgen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel +1 651.203.7254.